Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Week Of Premiers

This is one of my favorite times of year...all of the fall season premiers. I have been eagerly anticipating some of my favorites all summer -- CSI Miami, Ugly Betty, and Grey's just to name a few. Now, before you jump to conclusions, I'm not a complete couch potato. The fact is, I'm rarely ever home. But, when I am, my TV is usually on. Mostly just for noise. Noise to block out the neighbors. Back to the premiers. CSI Miami was good, though somewhat predictable. Ugly Betty's last 3 minutes threw me for a loop. I'm still not sure what to think. Maybe it's denial of the obvious. Grey's...what to say. Wonderful writing as usual. Derek and Meredith. Wow...didn't see that one coming, though I probably should have.

Today, Kimber McGray taught a class at Pages In Time, and I had the opportunity to be her TA (Teacher's Assistant). For more info, see http://www.pagesintimestore.com/special_events/. Pictures of the book are in the September 7 post. I love the look of new acrylic books. Ideas, ideas. I see Christmas gifts...

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment