Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm baaack!

My goodness, it's been a long time since my last post. Sorry about that. I'm going to try to be better, honest!

Let's see...What's new? Not much, really. Still working a lot. Still scrapping and crafting whenever possible. I recently bought the A&E/BBC production of Pride & Prejudice. It's 5 hours long, but worth every minute. One of my favorite actors, Colin Firth, stars as Mr. Darcy. I've watched it 3 times already! My other favorite purchase is my new digital Rebel. Yep, that's right. Until a couple of weeks ago, I was still shooting with a 35mm. Everyone, welcome me to the 21st century! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to not have to shoot an entire roll of film to get a few pictures for a project! And, I really love being able to see if my pictures have "turned out" when I take them rather than when I pick them up at SAM's photo lab. Below are some pictures I took of Ian with my new digi. I'm still playing with it and learning how to set all of the bells & whistles, but I'm loving every minute of it! =)

Have a super weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment