I thought that I would post some random thoughts & ideas and facts about myself. (Yeah, it's a slow news day! ;)
* Common courtesy and common sense don't seem to be all that common anymore.
* It is cheaper to buy "junk" or unhealthy food than it is to buy fresh produce. And we wonder why, as a society, we are so incredibly unhealthy. (Myself included.)
* We should always live in the "now" and plan for tomorrow. We can't change yesterday.
* It takes fewer muscles to smile than it does to frown. =)
* Friends are the family you choose for yourself.
Random facts about Me:
* I tend to scowl when I'm concentrating and/or deep in thought -- something that I'm constantly working on.
* I have had 14 different addresses in the last 18 years. No joke. Just ask my parents.
* I have always wanted to be a professional photographer but thought that I would be able to make a better living as a social worker. (Insert hysterical laugh here.)
* I have performed at Carnegie Hall twice.
* I love to travel. Okay, most of you probably already knew that. My dream job would be to travel the world taking pictures and experiencing each country's unique culture. I would love to be Samantha Brown.
Last, but certainly not least,
* I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue. ;)