Tuesday, August 18, 2009

totally random

For all of my wonderful Twilight friends, here is a link to the newest New Moon trailer. Enjoy! ;)

I've been busy planning, designing, prepping, and teaching classes at PIT and working on layouts for the store, as well as getting things around for last weekend's scrapbook-themed garage sale.

This summer has been crazy - driving to Berne nearly every other weekend since mid-May for our high school choir reunion and concert. Still have to send out "Thank Yous," but then I'm finally finished with that project.

Took a knitting class - then took a Xanax. That's all I'll say about that. Probably going to stick with the Knifty Knitter for a little while more.

Two of my friends from work are leaving. KMM's last day is this friday, and CXW's last day is next friday. I'm very happy for both of them, but sad for me. :(

Labor Day weekend is going to be "Etsy project time." Planning lots of crafty projects to load on the site as well as the rest of my hats. I've also decided that I'm going to start making an extra kit from each of my classes and add that to my sight, too. Stay tuned for more info...

No comments:

Post a Comment