Thursday, January 21, 2010

And the winner is...

First, I want to thank Sarah and Anna for their great ideas. "Thanks!" Well, since the drawing is a little late, and I don't want to flip a coin...You both win! I will post pictures of my newest 5 cozy designs by Sunday or Monday. You can send an e-mail with your choice and any color preference to: michelle{dot}burry{at}sbcglobal{dot}net. Thanks again! =)


Well, I should get back to crafting. I'll leave you with some of my current faves. Enjoy!

Crushing on this cute little crab by joojooland on Etsy ...



... lovin' these little birds by Lauren Alane ...



... and this beautifully yummy latte ...



... dreaming about this beautiful yarn at Knitting Off Broadway ...



... and a purchase I'll be making soon ...



... and munching on my favorite cereal in the world. I just can't get enough! =)



Have a super weekend!


*hugs*
Michelle

2 comments: