Monday, May 10, 2010

{breathe}

It has been an insanely busy, crazy, chaotic week and weekend!  Scrap. Photo. Scrap. Computer work. Sleep - a little. Edit. Drive 3 hours to parents'. Niece's birthday party. Go see Grandma. Mother's Day lunch with parents. Go see Grandma. Drive 3 hours home. Goddaughter's birthday party. Spend time with my wonderful friend. Go home... Breathe.

I'm sure that you've already read that we've had a little snag in the launch of Midnight Rooster's website.  The website looks wonderful and works great - until you try to purchase a kit.  The payment button doesn't seem to want to work.  Why is it that a seemingly small thing can cause such a big problem?  The boys are working on it, we promise.  They aren't sure why it isn't working properly, because everything worked fine when they tested it out.  It's as frustrating for them as it is for us, I'm sure.  Makes me glad that I'm not the computer tech. ;)

On a more pleasant note, here is my third project for October Afternoon.  If you follow my blog, you probably recognize the photos and that there is a bit of a glare on them in this picture.



And here are 2 of my projects for Midnight Rooster using the May kits.


*hugs*
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment