Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Midnight Rooster project reveals!

Well, here they are - my Midnight Rooster projects for October!  I was in a creative rut for most of the month of September, so a lot of sweat and tears went into that final week of the month. ;)  Below are the fruits of those labors. (lol)  Enjoy! =)

Here is a layout using some of my friend's pictures of the St. Joseph County Fair.
 

Here is my altered coffee sleeve and "slopper stopper."

This is a magnetic dry erase board that I altered the magnets for.
 
 
 

And, finally, here is a card that I made using one of the exclusive MR pins from the kit.
 

*hugs*
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE what you did on the card!!!! That butterfly is super duper!

    And Fair layouts are always on my 'have to do' list! Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete