Tuesday, December 7, 2010

some holiday inspiration from me to you

I am really in the holiday crafting mood - which is a very good thing, since I lost my entire crafting weekend to a 3-day long migraine. (boo!)  I flipped through my BOS (book of scraps) and visited some of my fave crafting blogs to find some inspiration and to help get the creative juices flowing.

Here are some of my favorite holiday projects:

Christmas wreath by Amber Packer

embellished hat & gloves by Jennifer Gallacher

Christmas ornaments by Laurie Cinotto


tiny gingerbread house by NotMartha{dot}org

I hope that you were able to find a little holiday inspiration from them, too!

*hugs*
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. i'm in love with that wreath!!! I so want to see it after you make it. Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete