Tuesday, April 7, 2009

beautiful little baby "e"

I bought my Canon DSLR a year ago. I'm more than a little embarrassed to admit that I am still trying to figure out how to use it. Let me clarify. I know how to use all of the auto settings. (I'm not that blonde!) But, I'm still trying to figure out the gagillion manual settings. To be honest, it's been a little overwhelming. My friend, Jeri, has given me some pointers, and that has helped. So has my sweet friend, Cris. She was kind enough to allow me to take her belly pics when she was expecting with little "E." Great practice with difficult lighting and hues. And, of course, when little "E" was born, I jumped at the chance to take her newborn photos! So, Cris & Bryce, here is a "peek" at a few of the pictures from last Thursday. Thank you for letting me spend time with you and your amazing little "E!" I hope you both like the pictures. Your cd is coming soon, I promise! ;) I can't wait to scrapbook her! =)











2 comments:

  1. it's just me...i was posting on blogs and wanted to take the time to comment on your photos!! They are soooo sweet, i can't wait to see her 3 month pics when you take those!! that sweet little face is totally rockin the hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, love the new baby photos you took, almost makes we want to get back in the business (almost)!

    ReplyDelete