Tuesday, April 7, 2009

technology is NOT my friend...

Why is it that you never realize how intrigal something is to your everyday life until it doesn't work? I had two things that I absolutely had to get done this weekend: 1.) finish my portion of the alumni choir registration packet; and 2.) construct the SAHS A Cappella Choir Reunion website. (Stay tuned for more information on that.) Both of these things required my having the ability to access the internet. Well, for whatever reason, both my computer and my router decided that they wanted to go on Spring Break. I have been without internet access at home since Thursday night. It's driving me bonkers!! I'm hoping that, by some miracle, the problem will have corrected itself by the time I get home tonight. Keep your fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment