Here are my August MR projects. I'm trying to push myself to be more "embellishy" with my layouts, which you can tell on the first two. The third layout is light on embellishments, but very heavy on technique. The title is raw chipboard that I inked, chalked, inked again, painted, sanded, inked, chalked, and heat embossed w/clear powder. (Yeah, it took me a few minutes, but not nearly as long as my Lion King layout...a long story for another post. ;) I also sanded the photos, paint splattered the entire layout, and used a paper piercer to poke a gazillion tiny wholes to accent some of the edges. I'll try to get better close-ups of those - the first batch didn't turn out very well. My last project was a little "congrats" card that I made by stamping the camera onto the backside of Crate Paper's Tangerine using VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder. I cut out the camera, added an older Basic Grey brad that I had in my stash, and popped it all for added dimension. Let me know what you think! =) TFL!!