Wednesday, August 25, 2010

slow and steady, right?

"Slow and steady wins the race," right?  Well, I'm finally starting to tackle the "stack" of photos that I need to edit and print.  This can sometimes feels like an insurmountable task, since I have to be very careful about not triggering a migraine from too much eye strain.  So, I have made a promise to myself that I will edit 5 photos each day to try to "catch up."  Which should be sometime around...well, never.  And that's okay.  I usually edit as I need my pictures for different projects.  It's random, but it works for me.  For now. ;)


So, all of that blabbering so that I can share this photo.  I have to say that I absolutely *love* this shot of my little chunky monkey!  He is so roly poly - just like his Auntie Shell!  LOL!!  ;)  Sorry that this has taken so long, Heather.  I hope you like it.  (fingers crossed)

*hugs*
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment