Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Midnight Rooster kit reveal and project sneak peek

Now, don't tell my parents, but they were right.  Time really does seem to pass by more quickly as you get older.  I can't believe that it has already been a month since Midnight Rooster's last kit was released!  Here is a picture of the kit.  Isn't it beautiful?!  I probably say this a lot, but I think that it is one of my faves so far!


For one of my projects this month, I created a mini album.  This isn't something that I do often, but I think that there might be more of these in my future!  Earlier this summer, one of my friends asked me if I would be willing to make an small album for a young lady who has been a special friend to her family.  Of course, I said "Yes!"  I was super excited - and a little nervous.  (It's always a little different when you're making something for someone to give to another person as a gift versus making a gift for someone.)  Well, this special young lady has no idea that my friend is gifting her this album tonight.  And, just in case she should happen to chance across my blog before this evening, I'm only going to post some sneaks for now.  I'll post the whole reveal later this evening.




Have a great day!

*hugs*
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment