Monday, October 27, 2008

I think I might need a 12-step program...

Is there a 12-step program for Twilight addiction? Not that I really want to be in recovery. And, I guess that would be a problem. For those of you without the affliction, it's probably hard to understand how full-grown women can be so "gaga" over a book or movie. I could try to explain, but I don't think that I really can. For me, it's much more than just being in love with the story and the characters themselves. Stephenie Meyer has the rare ability to truly bring the characters to life. She does such an incredible job of weaving the story that you feel like you know the characters. Maybe it's that they are so easy to relate to. There are definitely parts of Bella that mirror me and my own life. (More than just my innate ability to trip over flat surfaces. ;) I could get all deep and philosophical, but it's a Monday, and I haven't had nearly enough sugar or caffeine for that. Anyway, it's only 24 days until the premiere...and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Okay, that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I just started seeing ads for the movie on TV! I'm SOOOOO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The first time I saw it, my heart nearly skipped a beat!! Only 23+ days...I can't wait!! =)

    ReplyDelete