Saturday, November 8, 2008

just a quick update...

The weather has been so incredibly fickle lately. One day, it was nearly 80 degrees. A few days later, it snowed. And, it has rained for most of today. It's only 39 degrees out right now - and still raining. Blech! Where did fall go? Seriously. Isn't each season supposed to be 3 months long?

But enough about the yucky weather. I have some exciting news! Now, if you follow my friend Tobi's blog, you've probably already heard. But, just in case you haven't, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce a new addition to Etsy - MidnightRooster! You just have to check out her flowers! I've seen them in person, and they are so cute! Definitely worth the moolah. Best of luck, Tob! (Not that you'll need it! ;)

Oh, and before I sign-off for today, I just have to add: ONLY 12 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE TWILIGHT PREMIER!!! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment