Thursday, May 5, 2011

And, we're LIVE!

WooHoo!! Midnight Rooster's new site is LIVE, and it is absolutely bea-u-ti-ful!! Steph Anne from Yellow Savvy Design did an incredible job of bringing Tobi's vision to life! I called it our "new" site, but the web address hasn't actually changed - just the format of the site.


And, we're going full-throttle, so there will soon be TONS of inspiration at your fingertips! Tobi has gotten the ball rolling with an adorable Mother's Day gift idea that she found on dandee designs blog. A-dor-a-ble!! (Make sure to check out her "projects" section for more super-duper cute gift ideas, too!)

I'll be posting some May project sneaks this weekend, so you'll want to stay tuned for those. Then, on Monday (the 9th), I will be posting a full reveal here and a partial reveal on MR's blog. Monday is my day on the MR blog, and I'm planning to squeeze in some other goodies, too! ;)

To all of you who are called "Mommy" and those who have a "Mommy," I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day with your families! <3

*hugs*
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment