Wednesday, May 18, 2011

more Midnight Rooster reveals...

Here are the two layouts that I created using Midnight Rooster's May 2011 kit, Fairy Cottage.  You probably noticed that the first layout is missing a little something.  Well, the picture that I wanted to use - of Heather & me at the Kenny Chesney concert a couple of weeks ago - wouldn't load from the memory card to the computer.  Sometimes you just have to *love* technology, right?  The second layout was meant to be "photo free."  It's a list of some of my favorite childhood memories.  I loved playing with all of the embellishments in this month's kit.  Wonder where the "ONE" and "TEN" came from?  I cut apart some of the letters in the Studio Calico rub-ons, turning the days of the week into a couple of numbers.


Well, that's all I have for now.   Hope you're having a great week!
*hugs*
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love! I can't wait to get to work so I can scraplift both of these! the second one is so sweet Michele!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete